Offenhauser 6244 Throttle Pedal
- Mounting base is 5-1/16” tall, 1-1/8” wide, and ¼” thick with 3 mounting hole options
- Mounting surface to center of pivot point is ½”
- Upper arm pivot hole to center of cable attachment hole is 3¼”
- Lower pedal arm is 8-1/8” from pivot point center to end of arm and has 4 mount holes for the pedal pad
- Pedal pad has non slip diamond pattern and at bottom hole on arm extends past arm 1”
- Pedal pad is 1-1/8” wide, 2-5/8” tall, and ¼” thick
- Lower arm has 4 mount holes to change angle with the upper arm
Pedal Length: 6.88″. Cable clamp sleeve included. No cable included.
Universal cast aluminum pedals are fully adjustable and have a 6-7/8″ arm. Throttle cables not included. We recommend universal cable linkage. Cable clamp sleeve is included for attachment to the throttle cable.
5 in stock
There are no reviews yet.