Offenhauser Triple Carb intake manifolds provide a nostalgic appearance while equalizing fuel distribution to all cylinders, improving both performance and economy. With this lightweight cast aluminum manifold, your old “Stovebolt” will be more responsive across the RPM range. Use with two “big base” carburetors (2-15/16″ bolt centers) typical of 1954-1962 Chevys.
- Fits 235-261 Chevy 6-cylinders
- 1950-59 engines w/ PowerGlide
- 1953-59 engines w/ Manual Transmission
Included linkage kit is “non-progressive,” meaning all three carbs operate at the same time.
- Carburetor Port Diameter: 1.700″
- Intake Port Diameter: 1.550″
- Carb Bolt Center-to-Center: 2-15/16″